Be Ready, Willing and Able.
Having Conversations for life could save a life.
Conversations for life is a half-day suicide prevention workshop that’s for everyone, and particularly those who are interested in keeping others safe and connected. It offers practical ways to reduce the risk of suicide before it becomes a crisis, and is part of Lifeboat, an integrated suite of uniquely Australian suicide prevention training programs.
Conversations for life will equip you to:
- Be ready, willing and able to have the conversation.
- Plan for the conversation.
- Apply Conversations for life principles.
- Use the correct language and approach.
- Work together to achieve successful outcomes.
Conversations for life will provide you with:
- Guidance from trained facilitators.
- Prepared conversation planners.
- Opportunity to practice your skills.
- Information based on suicide prevention research.
- Access to a web-based community for ongoing information, support and helpful resources.
23rd July 2018 9AM – 1PM
Sarah – 0427 844 447