The following terms constitute an agreement between Regional Alliance West (RAW) and the user of this site. This site is offered to you on the condition that you accept these terms without exception or modification. RAW reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this site is offered from time to time at its absolute discretion.
The copyright in information contained in this site belongs to Regional Alliance West. You agree not to infringe any copyright in the information contained in this site by copying, downloading, re-transmitting or disseminating any of the copyrighted material (except where this is expressly permitted by RAW). You also agree not to infringe any trademark of RAW or third party that appears on the RAW website.
By accessing the information contained in this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement prevailing at the time of access.
This site contains information of a general nature only. Please obtain appropriate professional advice concerning your particular circumstances before making any decisions based on material on this site.
RAW makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. RAW hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics. Except to the extent that it is prevented by legislation, RAW (and any third party) expressly exclude all implied warranties whether as to merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, or otherwise.
RAW is not responsible in any way for the content or information that you may find on sites linked to the RAW site.
Any information provided for the RAW site by an advertiser or sponsor remains the sole responsibility of that advertiser or sponsor.
You agree that the laws applicable from time to time in the State of Western Australia (Australia) govern the terms of this Agreement. If, for any reason, any provision of this Agreement is rendered void or unenforceable at law, then this Agreement is to be read as if that particular term or provision had not been included.
RAW may monitor use of this site for security or quality control purposes.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant to RAW that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
You may not use this site for any purpose or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain information or materials through any means not intentionally provided by RAW through this site.
In addition, you agree that you will not, in the course of using this site:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless previously authorised by RAW
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Download any file posted by RAW or another user of or contributor to this site that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this site
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, codes of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable
TERMINATION AND/OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
RAW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to this site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and RAW as a result of this agreement or use of this site. RAW’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of RAW’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this site or information provided to or gathered by RAW with respect to such use.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and RAW with respect to this site. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may contain links to third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of RAW, and RAW is not responsible for the contents of any such site.
RAW provides users of this site with links to third party sites for convenience of the user only, and the inclusion of the link does not imply the third party’s endorsement by or association with RAW.
Microsoft ® is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Microsoft Server TM is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Other names of actual companies and products that appear on this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you have any questions or to seek assurance or clarification, please contact RAW for more details.
Regional Alliance West
Lotteries House, Office 1/114 Sanford Street
Geraldton, WA 6531
PH: (08) 9938 0600